The stable KS 60 trench box is configured for high loads, low weight and high safety – features that make this lightweight box the ideal shoring for open terrain and medium-sized inner-city sewer construction projects. In certain cases and subject to consultation with the manufacturer’s technical department, higher loads are possible at certain shoring depths.
The struts are compatible with those of the KS 100 boxes. The loads are taken up by the articulated sprung sockets between the struts and the shoring panel. Small excavators can therefore be used for quick and easy box installation and removal using the placement and dig-and-push methods.
- shoring length: 2.00 m – 3.50 m
- Height base unit: 2.00 m / 2.40 m
- Height base unit: 1.00 m / 1.30 m
- Pipe culvert height: max. 1.355 m
- Weight: 1,185 kg – 1,565 kg